The traditional sax straps and harness transfers the whole weight of the saxophone to the neck. By the time many performers complain of chronic neck pain, there may even be damage to the cervical spine. saXholder is a new, patented three-point support system. The whole weight of the sax is transferred onto the two padded shoulder handles with assistance from the abdominal rest.
– transfers the sax weight evenly to both shoulders, no stress on the neck
– can be put on by one hand in seconds
– saves space, smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
– is very comfortable when sitting or standing
– looks great, especially designed for both men and women performers